1. Wipe nails with clean pads.
2. Select the nail size that best fits your own and set aside in order.
3. Apply an even layer of glue to the back of the nail and your natural nail.
4. Let the glue set for ten seconds. Align the nails with your cuticle line and press downward. Press firmly and hold for 30 seconds.
5. Shape the size and length with a file.
Soak your nails in warm water before starting removal.
1. Gently peel the edges of the nails with the wooden cuticle stick. Do not force a removal.
2. Apply a few drops of essential oil into your cuticles and on your fingernails after removal for long, healthy and beautiful nails.